Our private asset management activity applies a rational approach to asset allocation.
It differentiates itself through :
- Its ability to invest, according to the customer profile, in a wide range of financial instruments ;
- A mix both discretionary and quantitative.
Our investment decisions are based primarily on proprietary tools for investment decision-making.
Key strengths of our private asset management offer :
Institutional mantes and dedicated funds
We have the resources and a proven track record in managing institutional mandates incorporating insurance-related, regulatory, accounting and solvency constraints.
Our aim is to meet two basic needs of institutional clients (mutual societies, insurance companies, etc.) :
We also manage multiple dedicated funds for institutional clients using the same philosophy as our management of institutional mandates (taking into account the special constraints of institutional clients and customised reporting / specific committees)
Our partners :
- Custodian-account keepers : Banque Privée 1818, CM-CIC Securities, SGBT (Société Générale Bank & Trust) ;
- FFSA insurance companies : Neuflize Vie ABN AMRO ;
- Insurers – Commissariat aux Assurances luxembourgeois (Luxembourg Insurance Commission) : Allianz Life Luxembourg, Cardif Lux Vie, La Mondiale Europartner.