Our management team uses a proprietary financial analysis process that combines:
- Fundamental analysis of issuers and issues ;
- In-depth legal analysis of the issue documentation ;
- Investment on all credit asset subclasses.
This management is based on a set of funds and mandates managed on behalf of institutional and private clients under different constraints.
Benjamin Perray manage :
Rendement Euro Plus
European bond fund
- A medium-term credit fund investing mainly in European corporate bonds
- The flexibility to target all alpha sources in the credit market
- An analysis of investment proposals based on the “4Cs” (capacity, collateral, covenants, character)
- Active management of the portfolio
- A net annualised performance objective higher than the index Euro MTS 3-5 years +1%
- control of volatility
Bond fund maturing
- A short-term credit fund investing mainly in European corporate bonds having a term to maturity close to 2025
- Using an internal tool for scoring the liquidity of issuers
- Financial management favouring a “buy and hold” approach
- An objective of net annualised performance higher than 4%
- Low volatility
Past performance is not indicative of future results.
Prior to investing, please read beforehand the KIID of the relevant UCITS available on our website: http://twentyfirstcapital.com