- Stock-picking in large caps
- Volatility control by implementing hedging strategies on equity markets
- Portfolio construction based on dynamic allocation of risk rather than capital.
- No asset class predominates in the portfolio’s risk structure.
- Unconstrained in terms of asset class and geographic exposures.
- The portfolio’s overall risk is controlled.
Past performance is not indicative of future results.
Prior to investing, please read beforehand the KIID of the UCITS available on our website: http://twentyfirstcapital.com